At Alexander & Company CPAs PSC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are closed for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com
- Our offices are currently closed for appointments until the Kentucky State of Emergency is lifted by the Governor. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (270) 684-3237 if you want to schedule a phone appointment.
- We have installed a drop box for your convenience to drop off your tax data. It is located at the Alexander entrance at the rear of the building. Playing it safe to keep you and our staff safe during this COVID-19 Pandemic.
To accommodate other concerns, our staff have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- We informed our staff if anyone is feeling ill (fever or cough), they need to stay home.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (270) 684-3237 or email us at email@example.com